Followers



Hafiz - Untuk Kamu (ost Ombak Rindu)
Mp3-Codes.com

Thursday, December 8, 2011

I miss you like a miss song babe :'(

hey , today I wanna story about someone that I missed so much like hell . its my bestie . and her name is Nur Emelda Allisa . bebe , I just want you to know that you're the only bestie that I ever had . I miss your hug , smile , your ugly faces and your choki choki . 

babe , my phone was silent if not get some message from you . I thought you have been forgotten about me . yeah , I know that Im not special for you , but for me yes ! you are . without you Im nothing . you're understanding for me . you never stopped giving me the spirit to become a useful person . thanks a lot my dear .

this holiday , I am only able to see your smiling in the picture . its too sweet darling :') . I hope you will understand about this entry . It is special for you friend . last word for you --> I love you until my last breath .

                                          I miss your smile :')

p/s: sorry for my broken english . at least Im tried my best :)

No comments: